The MS Office 2013 is known to be the latest and version of Microsoft office suite. This software is much more advanced that comes with some of the advanced features when you are using the MS Office 2010 or the newer versions. The latest version of MS Office 2013 is slowly added with the latest features that include programs like Word, Excel, Powerpoint along with publishing brochure and other essentials. It is in demand for both professional and organizational sectors that make the entire work, task easy to complete. In this article, you will get the steps to use and manage the MS Office 2013 product key to use the latest version of Microsoft Office without any interruptions. So, just follow the steps in every section.
Why there is a need for Microsoft Office 2013 product key?
There are many professional and organizations which are using the MS Office suites on the daily basis. This makes the Microsoft Office 2013 very much popular in demand. The ms Office 2013 comes with an integration of the Sky drive that will allow you to perform the actions and get access the different files in the cloud platform you will be finding it very much secure as compared to the time at the time the data is stored on the hard drive system. The software is integrated with Sky drive which allows you to perform the actions to get access to different files. This program is table friendly as well and allows you to perform the actions to get access to the files.
System requirements for MS Office 2013 product key
- 1GHz processor (32-bit or 64-bit)1GB RAM for 32-bit system or 2GB RAM for 64-bit system
- Free hard disk space of 3GB
- Graphics card that is compatible with DirectX 9
What are the features of the MS Office 2013 key via office.com/setup?
- You can create, edit, and view the documents in different formats.
- It enables users to open PDF documents in different formats.
- You can open the PDF documents in MS Word.
- A user-friendly interface gives you access to all the tools in need.
- It integrates easily with One Drive when you can back up the docs with other users.
- You can sync the documents across multiple devices.
- It comes with unique excel templates.
- Read mode allows you to read the docs without interruptions and protect the computer from virus infections.
- It allows you to do the easy conversion for the documents into graphics and tables.
- The MS office one note includes all the handy tools that will enable you to draw the notes.
- Microsoft office One drive offers a free storage space of 15 GB.
How to activate MS Office 2013 with OFFICE 2013 product key?
There are different methods to activate MS Office with OFFICE 2013 key. Here are some of the methods:
Method 1: Using the internet: You need to follow the steps given below:
- First of all, you need to open MS Office 2013 application.
- Once you see the activation wizard on-screen, you have to tap on the “I want to activate the software over the internet.
- You have to enter the MS Office 2013 product key from the post and tap on the “Activate” option.
Point to remember: This method is recommended for the users who are using a strong internet connection. The process would take a few seconds if the internet connection is good.
Method 2: Activating OFFICE 2013 product key via Phone
- First of all, you need to install Office 2013 and then disconnect the internet connection from office.com/setup.
- After this launch the Office 2013 software.
- You will now see the activation wizard window on screen where you have to enter the MS Office 2013 key.
- Just use the MS OFFICE 2013 product key from the page and enter the code in the wizard.
- After this selection, the option is labeled as “Activate product by phone”.
- You can also call the number that is visible on-screen.
- The MS Office support will ask you to provide information and to provide the confirmation.
- Enter the confirmation id and enter the “Activate” button”.
- You can now use it without any interruptions.
How to get the OFFICE 2013 product key via office.com/setup?
The OFFICE 2013 product key is a 25 digit code that you need to use for activating MS Office. You can easily find the MS Office 2013 product leys on any website but it makes the page different as you don’t need to pay for acing the key on office.com/setup. If you do not get a genuine Office product key then you will not be able to create new files or save any recent changes.
If you are thinking about how to find the Office 2013 product key then it clearly depends upon how you get the product. Here are some of the possible locations where you can find the OFFICE 2013 product key:
- If you have got a copy of MS Office 2013 professional plus then you have to see the serial key.
- If you have purchased the computer with Office 2013 pre-installed on it then you can contact the retailer.
- If you have purchased it from the Microsoft official website then you can receive the key via your email.
- If you can download Office 2013 from a third-party website then you will have a copy of the product without a product key.
- If you do not have an Office 2013 key then do not worry as you will be covered.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
By summing up we can clearly see that if you are looking forward to activating the MS Office Using the OFFICE 2013 product key then subscribing or purchasing the Office 2013 would be the best option for you. This updated version includes all the advanced features that will update you as compared to the previous versions. So get the latest version by downloading the software via www.office.com/setup.